The metal detecting is a constant movement, and the larger the area that is covering by metal detector’s coil, the more finds you will have. This requires is the optimal set which will give freedom and forces for movement, but and bailing out in frequent situations.
- Metal detector. Don’t laugh, it’s really important! 😉
- Batteries for the metal detector. They need to have at least two sets.
- Shovel. Very important and the second most important element of the digging equipment.
- Digger Edge. It is convenient to use in a set with a shovel when you need to dig a target in a limited space or you don’t want to dig deep holes on the neighbour’s lawn. 🙂
- Gloves. First of all, it’s protection of your hands from contamination and injury. The main requirements for the gloves of the computer are lightness, an absence of metal parts and thin material. Based on our own experience, we note that the best cheap gloves are regular garden gloves, and the most durable are tactical. They last longer, easier to put on and take off, do not miss the dust and allow the hands to breathe.
- Find Pouch or Bag. It will help to preserve the integrity of the findings and also keep your pockets from dirt. I think you will agree that to have half pockets of dust, dirt and sand is not very nice. As a variant approach tactical pouches from military uniforms.
- Water bottle. Never forget to bring water, of course, if you did not leave for one or two hours.
- Backpack, bag or special carrying case for the above items. In it we will be able to comfortably place a metal detector, a shovel and equipment, it is also desirable that in a backpack will have separate pockets for finds.
- Mini First Aid Kit. Probably everyone understands why this is necessary.
Actually, this is the minimum list of the most necessary equipment for metal detecting. But if you want to get even more pleasure from this hobby, dig more productively, to ensure your own safety with some level of comfort, the list can be somewhat expanded.
You also may like » 5 Best Cheap Pinpointers
- Special clothing, shoes, headwear depending on your desire, capabilities, season and weather conditions;
- GPS Navigator or map of the area where you will detecting;
- Food supply;
Here is and the entire set of for successful and a comfortable metal detecting. Happy Hunting! Have a luck in the fields, forests and beaches!