|Waterproof Rating:||Splash Proof Only|
|Operating Frequency:||12 kHz|
|Tuning:||Automatic / Manual|
|Indicators:||Proportional Audio / Vibration Pulse Rate|
|Controls:||Power / Retune / Adjust Switch|
|Length:||9" (22.9 cm)|
|Thickness:||1.5" (3.8 cm) Tapered to .875" (2.2 cm)|
|Weight:||with Battery In : 6.5 oz (0.2 kg)|
|Battery Life:||Alkaline (30 Hours) / Rechargeable (8 Hours)|
This Metal Detector is no longer produced by the manufacturer. Check alternative:
Pro-Pointer is a target pointer from Garrett that will be useful when digging up an object detected by a metal detector.
Garrett Pro Pointer allows you to accurately detect a coin or other target stuck in the ground inside the pit. Significantly speeds up the search process. After digging the pit, hold the device near the excavated soil and inside the pit and determine where the object is. There is no need to stand up and repeat the scanning with a metal detector.
Pro-Pointer is always at hand and works on metal only near it, allowing precise localization.
- Finds target quickly due to the static principle of search;
- Audible and vibrating alarm with increasing intensity when approaching the object;
- Additional led indication is useful in the dark;
- Auto-tuning of sensitivity using an internal processor;
- The sensing element has a forward and circular orientation of 360°;
- Included holster for fastening to the belt;
- It can be used as a tool for searching metals in hard-to-reach places, indoors, for searching pipes and cables in walls, etc.;
- Has an edge scraper to clean the object from the ground;
- Moisture resistant — can be washed under water or used in rain;