Bounty Hunter TK4 Tracker IV Metal Detector is very simple and decent metal detector that is available on the market. This detector has been one of the best metal detectors for kids and beginners for many years already.
Bounty Hunter TK4 Tracker IV metal detector is one of the cheapest and the most popular machines for beginners. Bounty Hunter Tracker IV metal detector is perfect for children, women, and generally people of smaller height because the machine is very lightweight. Also, bounty hunter tracker iv will be suitable for newbie hunters, due to limited amount of setting. Or, to be more correct, bounty hunter tracker 4 does not require manual setting at all; one should only turn it on and can start digging.
Table of Contents
If the Bounty Hunter Tracker IV had existed in his days, Sherlock Holmes would have been very happy to come across one because it is capable of spotting all kinds of metal! Its integrated Automatic Ground Trac automatically balances for soil mineralization while you are busy detecting. Be it the salty wet beaches, or the highly mineralized locations, the Tracker IV is functional in a wide range of ground conditions without requiring the user to make adjustments manually. The progressive discrimination control helps to avoid iron and unwanted items. It is also furnished with a 2-tone audio feedback which helps the user differentiate between various metals. It is reported that four metals, namely lead, nickel, brass and gold, produce a “low’ tone.
- Discrimination. The detector comes with discrimination circuitry which can help you distinguish between different metals.
- Design. Pretty simple, and yet convenient and handy.
- Coil. The 8-inch search coil helps to detect in considerable depth, and makes it easier to pinpoint things.
- Waterproof. If you wish to do some underwater treasure hunting, surely this one will come extremely handy for you!
- Lightweight. Its ergonomic design facilitates long hours of comfortable search.
- Batteries. It needs 2 standard 9 Volt batteries to operate.
- Warranty. It comes with a five-year warranty.
- Shaft. The shaft of the detector is adjustable in length.
- Size. The product dimensions are 28.2 x 10 x 6.2 inches; 3.7 pounds.
- It can be purchased for a reasonable price.
- Easy to adjust.
- It takes only five minutes to assemble.
- It comes equipped with a comprehensive online tutorial and a downloadable manual.
This is a good option to start with; in case you need better quality and yet for reasonable price, check out Garrett Ace 200 and Fisher F22 metal detectors.