The instrument provides very powerful and highly efficient coin identification and it is also equipped with the LCD screen which truly enhances the user experience. It has decent depth of reach and good iron discrimination to help you save time and optimize the use of the metal detector. You will also appreciate the 11’ DD Pro-Performance Coil that gives it a better depth over the old model series such as Garrett Ace 250.
- Incorporates a very powerful search coil based on the 11″ DD Pro-Performance Coil that guarantees a top performance. It is one of the best coils in its class. The DD feature gives you greater detection depth as it is able to minimize the electromagnetic radiation caused by the various external influences such as mineral composition of the soils in the area where you plan to search.
- Greater discrimination provided by Garrett Ace 350’s enhanced iron discrimination features. You can, therefore, focus entirely on your treasure hunting without wasting time on each and every piece of trash located under your feet.
- Includes Garrett volume control headphones which allow you to carry out a quiet search in public places
- Highly sophisticated electronic pinpointing capability that offers greater efficiency and quick recovery.
- Garrett Ace 350 coil offers perfect ground coverage.
- Garrett Ace 350 has multiple search modes, with up to five different regimes.
- The metal detecting machine is not waterproof but can be used in wet weather conditions with special control box cover.
- The metal detector also operates at a higher frequency than many other products in the niche. Garrett Ace 350 has an 8.25KHz operating frequency and this means you can detect smaller precious metals and coins when you are out relic hunting.