Today Garrett had announced the release of wireless technology Z-Lynk for Garrett Pro-Pointer AT on their Facebook page!
It is high time. Garrett, as always, is late with the introduction of new technologies. Important change, Garrett has upgraded the waterproof rating of the Pro-Pointer AT: 6 meter maximum depth (IP 68)! Perhaps this is the answer to the new XP Mi6 Pointer?
Based on the model name in the presentation (Garrett Pro-Pointer AT Z-Lynk), this feature will be available only for new devices released in 2018, or for early models of Pro Pointer AT too? Looking forward to more news from the manufacturer.
• One-Press Syncing to Garrett Z-Lynk wireless receivers.
• Wireless Convenience: Hear both detector and pinpointer
alarms in your headphones, even in noisy environments (beach,
high winds, congested urban areas, organized hunts).
• Fast Retune: Quick button-press instantly tunes out environment
or narrows your detection field for precise pinpointing of
• Single-button operation for Power, Retune, Sensitivity adjustment
(3 levels), and Silent Mode (vibration only).
• LED flashlight for low light uses.
• Lost Pinpointer Alarm
• Automatic Power-Off feature
• Includes lanyard attachment loop, belt holster, and 9V battery.
• Patented proportional audio and scraping blade to sift
Model Name: Garrett Pro-Pointer® AT Z-Lynk
Product Number: 1142200
Operating Temperatures: -4ºF (-20ºC) to 130ºF (54ºC)
Operating Frequency: 11.5 kHz
Waterproof Rating: 20 foot (6 meter) maximum depth; IP 68
Tuning: Automatic or manual retune
Indicators: Proportional audio/vibration pulse rate
Controls: Power, Retune, Adjust switch
Dimensions: Length: 9″ (22.9 cm)
Thickness: 1.5″ (3.8 cm) tapered to .875″ (2.2 cm)
Weight: 6.5 oz. (0.2 kg.), with battery in
Battery: Single 9V (included). Alkaline batteries are
recommended for longest operating life.
Warranty: 2 Years, Limited Parts/Labor
Garrett Pro-Pointer AT Z-Lynk MSRP price will be $169.95, it’s about £119.
Now the price on Garrett AT Pro-Pointer is from $125.00 on Amazon.com
Click on the image to zoom it or click here to open the PDF file.